Full listing of Covid security guidelines that come into impact from the primary day of the Eid Al Adha break.
Sweeping Covid-19 security measures in Abu Dhabi will come into impact from tomorrow, July 19 — the primary day of the Eid Al Adha break.
The brand new measures embody motion restrictions; testing and entry guidelines; and decreased capability at malls, cinemas and different public areas.
The Abu Dhabi Emergency, Disaster and Disasters Committee has additionally issued security pointers to be adopted by residents for Eid Al Adha.
Sterilisation marketing campaign
The Nationwide Sterilisation Programme will start within the UAE Capital from tomorrow.
– Motion restrictions apply from midnight to 5am.
– There will probably be no transportation providers.
– Residents should keep at house; they need to solely step out if completely mandatory, or to get important provides akin to meals and drugs.
– Residents can apply for a motion allow by way of www.adpolice.gov.ae.
– At eating places, cafes, seashores and parks, capability has been decreased from 60 to 50 per cent.
– Public transport buses will function at half capability — down from 75 per cent earlier.
– Buying malls will function at 40 per cent capability and cinemas at 30 per cent.
– A most of three passengers could journey in a five-passenger taxi and 4 in a seven-passenger one.
New entry guidelines
Each vaccinated and unvaccinated residents should adhere to new guidelines to enter the UAE Capital.
– Entry to the Emirate is allowed inside 48 hours of receiving a unfavourable PCR take a look at consequence and inside 24 hours of receiving a unfavourable DPI consequence.
– These coming into with a unfavourable PCR consequence should take one other on days 4 and eight after entry.
– These coming into with a DPI take a look at consequence should take a PCR take a look at on days three and 7. A DPI take a look at can’t be used to enter Abu Dhabi consecutive instances.
>> Video: How Abu Dhabi’s drive-thru abattoirs will guarantee Covid security this Eid
Eid Al Adha guidelines
– Sacrificial donations, distributions and funds are to be organized with charitable organisations throughout the UAE.
– The three apps authorised for this objective are Zabehaty, Zabayeh Al Jazeera, and Dhabayeh Al Emarat.
– Sacrifices should solely be carried out at authorised abattoirs that present drive-through providers to prospects.
– Procuring the providers of butchers providing at-home providers is prohibited.
Who can’t attend Eid prayers
– People below 12 and over 60 years previous.
– These with persistent diseases or respiratory signs.
– Covid sufferers and people dwelling with them.