Abu Dhabi: The top of the continuing faculty time period is on the horizon, and households throughout Abu Dhabi are rearing to benefit from the emirate’s seashores in a bid to chill off through the summer season.
Public well being supplier, the Abu Dhabi Well being Companies Firm (Seha), has provided a collection of ideas to assist residents benefit from the seashores safely. The information are geared in direction of warmth security, which is a key concern when temperatures within the UAE are inclined to hover across the excessive 40s through the daytime.
* Keep hydrated: Ensure that to drink water usually, ideally each quarter-hour
* Cowl up: Put on long-sleeved swimming attire and canopy your head. An illustration recommends the usage of umbrellas, sun shades and wide-brimmed hats.
* Keep out of noon warmth: Benefit from the morning and night occasions when temperatures are typically cooler.
* Keep away from caffeine: Caffeinated drinks really pull water out of your system. This is named the diuretic impact.
* Use sunscreen: You will need to defend your face and pores and skin, and to remain out of the direct pores and skin.
Earlier this week, the Abu Dhabi Police additionally issued an alert on seashore security, urging mother and father and guardians to intently supervise youngsters within the waters with a purpose to stop drowning tragedies. The Police additionally urged the usage of life vests for babies, and requested mother and father to keep away from being busy with gadgets when youngsters are enjoying within the water.